Followers

08 January 2011

Blue seems to be the order of the day!

For the next challenge, guess what?  it's blue too although I have combined a colour challenge in there too,

This card goes into several challenges...

Friday Mashup - Sketch and add optional bling  (since when is bling optional?)
Stampin' Royalty - Birthday theme
Crazy 4 Challenges - Celebrate theme
Curtain Call - Act 63 Colour Challenge




I have to say the colour challenge really threw me, but I think I managed to add the Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip without overpowering the Blue.  The Always Artichoke altered topnote and the Whisper White butterflies are sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Mist (an alltime favourite of mine as are the butterflies) plus it provides a bit of subtle bling.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! I love the color choices and the bling on the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kasey! Love the butterflies :) !!! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. So glad you entered the Friday Mashup! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bling is always important you are so right! I love this, the butterflies are so pretty.. I think the colors came out great! Thanks for playing along with the Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so Pretty.. I bet Holly will really love it.. she loves butterflys!!Thanks for joining us for this fun challenge at friday Mashup!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these butterflies, too! What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the back panel and all the butterflies! Great card :)

    Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is placed just perfectly! i love white butterflies! super pretty! thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun. Love the layout with the fun top note shape and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.