Followers

26 January 2011

Three Little Words...

OMG! Such a wonderful surprise! Grand Creations Winner at Picture Perfect Creations #46. I'm so proud of this card and so pleased others loved it too. THANK YOU to the lovelies over at PPC.

Oh third place again at SU Only challenges! Yay, I love how this card turned out!

I'm on a roll with Valentine cards today...LOL pity there is no valentine to give them all to! But of course, this kind of card doesn't have to be limited to valentines it can be given to anyone that you love.




Features on this card are

Home made Brads---- little hearts punched from cardstock, glued in place then coated with Crystal Effects.

Woven Papers background----On Very Vanilla cs I stamped Bella Toile in Marina Mist and French Filagree in Bashful Blue, I also used the Designer Papers in Marina Mist and Bashful Blue and cut strips from all of these, I then wove the background mat and trimed the ends.

Hearts----Bella Toile stamped in Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler, usning the large heart punch, I punched out two blue and one red heart I then sponged the edges. Using the embosslits heart I ran this through the big shot twice in Cherry Cobbler and once in Marina Mist. I then layerd the punched out heart shapes over the embosslit shapes and layered the three on top of each other topped three rhinestones on graduated from small to large.

Hand Stamped Sentiments ~ I {Heart} Hearts

Picture Perfect Creations ~ Colour Combo #46

SU Only Challenges ~ Valentine

14 comments:

  1. That is just brilliant!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-challenge-january-2010-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful woven background! I just love the layout. So unique. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet creation! Love the woven background that you created and the pretty hearts.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey, your card is stunningly elegant. I love how you layered your hearts and the background you put them on! Just a beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PPC. Hope we will see you again next week. Have a really great day! Hugs

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the woven papers, the stamped and punched hearts and especially the homemade brads! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I read how you made this one ... cos it showed how many gorgeous detail & effort you put into this card. Stunning Kasey! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...this is absolutely WONDERFUL! I just love the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is just fabulous!!! tfs -- I see a CASE in my future - thanks for the inspiration!! R ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative woven backgroung. I also like the way that you placed the three hearts. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! love the weaving... thanks for joinig us at PPC this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. The woven paper and the non-traditional colors are great! Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bella Toile is a great idea for a heart punch-out! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I love the background mat that you have created and your layout is so unique. Very nice. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. The woven paper is beautiful...I've got my strips cut and ready to do for awhile now, but just haven't finished...this is an incentive for me to do mine. Love the colors and the card layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.