Followers

29 January 2011

Bright and Sunny

Yay, a top pick on Just Add Ink challenge, thank you ladies, thrilled to be there again.

It's been a while since I've participated in a Just Add Ink challenge but this bright sunflower reminded me of a card I had made (you will have to scroll down a bit) using the wing from the two step bird punch, so I decided to do it again with a slightly different treatment and used Circle Circus and Embrace Life stamp sets. This time I sponged the edges of each petal with More Mustard for a softer look.

I've used Daffodil Delight, More Mustard and Whisper White.


Just Add Ink ~ Bright Burst of Colour

6 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant way to use the 'bird' punch. Love that you used Circle Circus for the centres too!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and it did remind me of your original! Love the look of the centres of these flowers, very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take , i love the circle circus centres

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever!!!! Will have to CASE this flower, as I love that punch too! TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's lovely. I might "borrow" that idea also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have surely put a lot of work into this stunning card, thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.