Followers

31 January 2011

Nana's Pajama Princess


I've been a bit mojo-less for a few months now as far as scrapbooking pages go. But I've been taking lots of lovely photos of my beautiful little grand daughter Danielle.

She has a sleep over regularly and this series of pics was taken one morning when she put her dress up princess crown (tuelle and flowers circlet) on with her pajama's, couldn't resist this double page spread, the look on her face when I said I needed the flash on the camera was just priceless, she was trying to smile and avoid the flash at the same time! Hope you can see it in these pics.





I really love the way these pages turned out, maybe my scrapping days will come around more often now....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.