Followers

30 January 2011

Shabby Chic

Thank you to Stampin 411 for selecting this entry among the winners in Stampers Showcase #188 PLUS

This card also won at 4 Crafty Chicks in challenge #22

I did up this crumb cake embossed piece a few weeks ago and lost what I was going to do with it, so it's been sitting on my desk amongst the pile of UFOs (unfinished objects) and in looking at the challenges this week, I found the inspiration to use it.


I did have a little bit of a Oh No moment when trying to fit the green into the design as part of the colour challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks....lol I have just a tiny teenie bit peeking out from under the sentiment. whew! What I like most about this card is the Shabby Chic look.

This card seems to qualify for a number of challenges so here is the list...

4 Crafty Chicks ~ Colour Challenge

Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Shabby Chic

Paper Pal Arts ~ Bows

Pile It On ~ Love is in the Air

Some Odd Girl ~ Scallops Galore

Stampin 411 ~ Sketch

15 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful The texture, the colors the stamps, EVERYTHING!! 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - Love the UFO pile! I call mine the Serendipity pile - ready for a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is totally beautiful! I especially love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's like that UFO piece was just waiting for this card, what a beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasey your card is just gorgeous! I love the elegance of it! The layout and the embossing along with the colors are just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Your inspiration is inspiring! Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UFOs......so funny! What a great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny...I call mine my "starts" pile...because I started them but didn't finish! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love the inking over the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Kasey -- love the tone-on-tone effect and the embossing. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Now I know what to call my pile - UFO's. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is a WOW card--Love it!
    Hugs, Nola

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.