Followers

22 January 2011

Masculine

The theme of Masculine is not that much of a stretch, because while I tend to have a romantic feminine style I do quite like to do textures and monochrome on my cards. I am combining three challenges for this card.

The black card has been spritzed with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint which gives a rich sparkle without being to prissy for a 'boy person' card. Then I've layered textures added a bit of paper piercing and a double ribbon, taffeta over grosgrain to make it wide enough for the little buckle to fit, this also highlighted the white edges on the taffeta ribbon.



Totally Stampalicious ~ Masculine

Easy Craft Projects ~ Black and White

Unscripted Sketches ~ Sketch with a piggyback of Masculine

Thanks for stopping to view my art. Feel free to leave a comment.

Happy Crafting

Kasey

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous male card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did you make simple black and white look wonderful! LOVE your great combo of embossed designs and the way you used the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, love the use of different emboss textures on one card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kasey. Perfect for a male card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, Kasey - makes me think of 1920s Art Deco posters, with the geometric designs. Very cool - one of my favourite periods!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.