Followers

21 January 2011

Pink.....Hearts.....Butterflies ......and....BLING!

Yay.....the lovely ladies over at Hand Stamped Sentiments have bestowed on this card the Artists Pick! Thank you very much. I'm still doing my little happy dance.

What could be better? Pinks, Hearts, Butterflies and Bling not necessarily in that order. I'm thrilled with this creation. It just came together for me as my interpretation of the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge this week.


I used the Colour challenge #83 from Scrapmasters Paradise as well to make this card.

I wanted the large scallops so I punched 3 circles and layed them side by side to form the first layer, then did it again in Crumb Cake to get that layered effect. I sponged Pink Pirouette ink over the white ribbon and tied a loose knot in it and coverd the join.



Next came the hearts, I used the embosslit die for the Regal Rose and Crumb Cake hearts. I used the large heart punch to punch out the Crumb Cake heart which removed the scallops, then I spritzed the Crumb Cake heart with.....LOL yep, you guessed it, champagne mist shimmer paint, I can't get enough of this stuff for that elegant shimmer and it comes up so beautifully on the Crumb Cake. The embossed Presto speciality paper was still on my desk from last night's card so I sponged it with Regal Rose to bring out the pattern and layered all three hearts over each other.

Now of course, you all know that no project is really complete without butterflies and bling. I've added a single rhinestone to each heart growing the size with each one.



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you love this card as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. oooh! Love the shimmer paint, colors and butterflies. Beautiful spring card. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely Kasey, and it's pink!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design this week! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick badge. Please email me if you need the html code for the badge.

    Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.