Followers

14 January 2011

Teddy Too Cute!

Thank you ladies at SU for selecting my Teddy Too Cute in third place.

Hello to you my blog visitor and friend, I've been busy doing a little remodeling.....I've revised my blog, new colours and layout etc. Plus I've also updated my speed dial (a mozilla firefox addon for sorting and storing your favourites) adding lots of challenge sites which I think might be interesting to play along. So, this Teddy Too Cute is going into three challenges.

SU Only Challenges ~ 'Welcome Baby'
Crafty Creations ~ New Beginnings
Stamp with Fun ~ Sketch

I dragged out an old set that I just can't part with, I seem to have quite a few of those! go check out my craft room link under lables and see for yourself!, anyway moving on.....'Favourite Teddy Bear' was chosen as it just seemed like the right set for a baby card. I've also used Curvy Verses as this set has such a sweet Welcome Baby sentiment.

Cheers,

Kasey



6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card - I can see why this is a favorite stamp set! Thanks for joining in SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the teddy and the lovely sentiment too. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Creations challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the balloons and how you popped them up. The teddy is great for a baby card! Thanks for playing at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You coloring is amazing and I love the little ribbon accents and the tied balloons! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Your coloring is amazing :)
    Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo hooo!!! Congrats Kasey on your SUO pick! Well done ... this is so perfect for the challenge ... and I love the old fashioned feel to the card. Gorgeous! xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.