Followers

15 January 2011

Early start to the day

I woke early today and the creative urge was still strong so I made a cuppa and headed off to the craft room! Yay lucky me, apart from some washing I have no urgent jobs waiting to be done the house got a spring clean a few days ago.... so I'm free for most of the day until I pick up my little cherub this afternoon. I think we'll go swimming, Danielle (my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter) LOVES the water, unfortunately we can all be shrivelled up like prunes and she doesn't want to get out so there is usually a lot of tears, a bit of squealing and a little bit of bribery!



This card is working to a sketch and a theme. I've used Going Grey CS (ret), Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White. Riding Hood Red DSP from the christmas special pack and Riding Hood Red and Basic Grey Inks. I've clear embossed the heart to deepen the coulour. The stamps are Word Play, Always, Punch Potpourri. I've also added a ribbon and some bling which wasn't on the sketch but.....meh.....I took creative license!

Fussy and Fancy ~ Sketch
Our Creative Corner ~ Colour/Bird


Ohhhh, I think another cuppa is in order and oh gee.....I'm going to head on back into the Den of Creativity! I might just be back to post again today.

4 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card, great take on the sketch.
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the simplicity! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, this is totally beautiful! LOVE the heart with the bird on it and your use of colors. Very clean style! LOVE it! Oh, and thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner's challenge this week! Come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sweet card!Love that bird punch! thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.