Followers

30 January 2011

Black n White elegance



Just love the elegant look this card took on, I started with the sketch and thought black and white then it just grew from there, there is dry and heat embossing and lots of bling! In the photo above, you can just see a slight glimmer of the dazzling diamonds that I mixed with the clear embossing powder, I never use black embossing powder it's soooo unforgiving, I always stamp my image in black ink then clear emboss. Works a treat!





There is lots of texture in this card, I punched out 1 inch circles from embossed and shimmered whisper white and made the scalloped edge, then layered black which had been embossed and shimmered too, then why not add more bling wiht the square lattice embossed white on top! But wait, there's more.......bling for the accents on the butterflies and the bottom design element of the sketch.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

Crafty Creations ~ Heat embossing

Easy Craft Projects ~ Black and White (entry number 2)

Fussy and Fancy ~ Valentine - No red or pink (entry number 2)

Sweet Stampin ~ Sketch

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Very inspiring! I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white cards and this is very classy! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week - hope to see you again! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.