Followers

14 January 2011

Too Hot

I got home from work this afternoon and it's so darn hot up here that I switched on the airconditioner and shut myself away in my craft room and created some cards. Apart from trying to escape the heat, I didn't start our with that burning desire to get the ideas out into reality, which I'm sure you would agree is mostly what happens, you have these little moments of inspiration taht just have to become a reality.

I'd printed out a couple of pages of pictures of sketches and colour combos from various challenge sites, this sits on my desk and vaguely refer to it while creating hopefully at the end of the session the cards actually match up with one or more challenges...LOL

Here is the first of three just created.. I'm going to head back in there as the humidity is astounding tonight and just being here long enough to type the entry I have worked up a sweat.....ewww I hate that! Give me cold weather any day!

Complaining about the weather aside.....this card is a sort of remake of one I did a while ago for a Stampin' 411 Challenge this time I've used Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Sahara Sand.



Challenges this card is entered into are...

Hand Stamped Sentiments ~ 'Use Punches'
Diva Coffee Break ~ Colour Challenge # 210

On to the next post before I melt!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. The only thing that would make it better is if it was in pink...just kidding :) Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and Stunning! Love the color and your sentiment layers. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And I'm a bit jealous of your heat... as I sit here typing this my toes are freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just simply beautiful. I love the wide striped ribbon detail. Thanks for playing with the Diva Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ribbon!! What a great way to use it!

    Thanks for playing along with the divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing witht he Divas...GREAT CARD! Love how your sentiment is mounted...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.